Perfect for WSU Students! These historic apartments were built in 1949 and have been completely remodeled! Grandview offers studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. All units have been remodeled with modern finishes. High-speed internet is included in rent! Tenant is responsible for electric, gas, and a $30 water/trash fee. High-Speed Wifi included in rent. Gated Access On-site Laundry/Storage Fitness Room. Pets welcome with approval, no pet rent.
Newly Remodeled WSU Living!
Grandview Apartments Info
- White counter-tops along with large drawers for plenty of space for storage and
- Kitchen Appliances
- Bathroom is neatly lined with tile from top to bottom giving it a clean and contemporary look.
- High-speed internet is included in rent!
- Tenant is responsible for electric, gas, and a $30 water/trash fee.
- Perfect location for Wichita State University Students
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Gated Access
- On-site Laundry/Storage
- Fitness Room
- Pet friendly! No pet rent!
- Outdoor Hang-out Area
- Dog Park
This small apartment community is located on Hillside just south of 17th Street, the southern edge of Wichita State’s campus, among other student housing communities. In addition to it’s close proximity to WSU, it is also near Fairmount Park that offers a basketball court, tennis court, futsal court, and picnic tables. Hillside and 17th streets are both home to coffee shops, eateries, banking, and bus routes.